|Brugere efter sprog|
I'm PseudoSkull. I was previously User:NativeCat. I'm from the United States, and I'm one of the very few here who is interested in the Danish language. I call myself a Danophile because I'm obsessed with Denmark and its culture.
On the Danish Wiktionary, our primary concern should be the Danish language. However, seeing how English is the most-borrowed-from language in Danish, and it is the secondary language of Denmark, it should be second priority here, meaning that the fact that we have more French entries than English entries is both bad and good. Of course, the French contributions here are great, but all I'm saying is that there should be more English contributions than there are already.
- Bruger:PseudoSkull/engelsk, everything!!!
- Bruger:Philmonte101/WiktionaryMainPageen, a copy of the words of Wiktionary's main page in English (as of August 3, 2016)
- Bruger:Philmonte101/RFV, from en:WT:RFV as of August 3, 2016
- Bruger:Philmonte101/WPARBR, based on wikipedia:en:Wikipedia:Arbitration/Requests/Enforcement.
What we do and don't have, extracted[redigér]
- 1: extracted from an English class syllabus
- 2: extracted from a mathematics teacher's online homepage
- 3: extracted from a school volunteer form propaganda